Where is the Festival & What are the Dates?
The Festival i held at Newnham Estate Park, Plympton, Devon, PL75BN between the 9th & 11th August 2019 - You can set up on site from 9.00am on Thurs 8th Aug and you must depar site by 4.00pm on 12th August 2019
What is the footfall and who attends?
We are a family event where attendance by children is encouraged.
We are licensed and insured for up to 2500 people on site at any one time.
We usually sell out in advance of the event.
What are the costs of a pitch?
We have 35 trader pitches available, all in our main entertainments arena, the costs are.
Non-Food - £175 + VAT
Food - £300 + VAT
We take payment in 2 parts - The deposit payment is 50% for food stalls and £100+VAT for non-food and is payable at time of booking. The remaining 50% is due 30 days before the event.
Pitches have a 6m frontage and 10m depth and you camp directly behind your stall. If you require a longer frontage please let us know as we can probably accommodate you.
All pitches come with 2 Adult Crew Tickets - Addittional Crew Tickets and Childrens Tickets can be purchased through our Trader Website that will enable you to claim back any VAT if you are registered.
POWER - Electricity is charged as the cost of the diesel used only and is collected at the event in cash once your power requirements are fully supplied.
To give an approximate cost - Lighting only will cost £15 for the weekend - The most we have ever charged a trader for power is £80, this covered fridges, freezers and electric cooking for the weekend.
How can we contact you?
We can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at our Offices on 01803 290864
What are the trading hours?
Our main entertainment arena opening hours (we have a late food license):-
Friday 12:00 - 02:00 Saturday
Saturday 07:00 - 02:00 Sunday
Sunday 07:00 - 19:00
You do not need to be open for all Trading Hours given.
When will we know if a pitch has been secured?
Once we have your application we will confirm with you if it is APPROVED or NOT REQUIRED within 7 days.
Once approved this will enable you to access our Traders Portal to pay your deposit. Deposits can be done anytime after you have been Approved but pitch availability is on a first come first served basis.
Please remember that is your application comes back as NOT REQUIRED, its not likely to be because we didn't like what you do, its usually that we have that product or rsnge of goods already secured for the event.
What do I need to be able to trade?
1) It is essential that you have a robust stall that will stand up to expected weather conditions.- We do have stalls for rent on the Traders Website at reasonable cost if you need to book something.
2) All traders are required to supply a copy of their Public Liability Insurance prior to the event, together with a short risk assessment if applicable to your activities.
3) You will require a 15m (outdoor 16 or 32Amp) power cable to connect your stall to the distrubution grid if you require power.
1) You will need to be registered with a Local Authority as a Food Trader - If you have a Food Hygiene Star Rating please let us know.
What can we sell?
It is important that we know exactly what you are trading in to ensure that there is no crossover between concessions, we feel sure you understand this approach as it is to the benefit of all traders.
PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR SALE ON SITE
1) Alcohol - ThE site is not licensed for the sale of alcohol, customers bring their own.
2) Smoking Products and Parephanalia - We are a family event and we deem this to be innapropriate.
3) The sale of any gases, legal highs, or herbal remedies as deemed innapropriate for a family event ny the Festival Directors, if you are in any doubt please ask.
4) Anything illegal - Weapons, Knives etc.
CONCESSIONS THAT ARE ALREADY TAKEN
1) Real Coffee (Barrista Style)
2) Ice products and Ice Cream
4) Fish and Chips
5) Burgers & Breakfasts
6) Tea and Cakes