Arrive Early to Camp for Love Summer Festival 2021 - Thursday 5th August 2021. Price is per person, per night.
No entertainment wll be running, but will be providing a fully serviced campsite with flush toilets, showers etc.
Obviously, you can expect a Love Summer Vibe to it, you know how we do things by now! Maybe a “chill out lounge” in the evening with some nice food and a decent breakfast\coffee… don’t forget the coffee!!
Love Camping Terms & Conditions
- A Weekend Festival Ticket is required for each person & child that is camped. Note : Your camping tickets may be sent separately from your Festival Tickets, all tickets will be posted out at the beginning of June. Arrivals are from 10:00am
- No cars are permitted on site. FULL STOP! Our car park is 100m level walk from the car park. If you are dropping a caravan or trailer you will be allowed 45 minutes to unhitch and site. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave site. The car park has easy access on and off the site.
- To bring a camper or caravan on site you must have a valid weekend festival caravan\camper pass, there is no additional charge for this for the extra days.
- Noise - This is the biggy!, at the weekend we are a Festival. Wed & Thurs we are a Family Campsite. If you have a sound system in your camper we are happy for you to listen in your own camp at a reasonable level, however we ask that all music is ceased after dark. We ask you to respect our security staff should they need to remind anyone of this point! Anyone with a particularly poor memory on this may be asked to leave site until the weekend.
- Fires are not permitted on site under our insurance policy. You are however allowed to use barbecues, this is a campsite after all. NEVER EVER... NOT EVER! TAKE A HOT BBQ INTO A TENT AT NIGHT TO KEEP WARM. IT WILL GIVE OFF CARBON MONOXIDE! ITS A KILLER!!!
- The campsite and main festival site will be completely separated using a secure fence. Can we please remind you all, especially those with children that until open on Friday this area is Out Of Bounds and is potentially dangerous
- here is no admittance to anyone under the age of 18 without accompaniment by a parent or guardian, or at the very least a responsible adult. Proof of age may be required to obtain entry.
- There will be no Bar on site, campers will need to bring their own. The sale of alcohol on the site by anybody is strictly prohibited under the terms of the license. We would like the children to be able to run around barefoot, please remember this when purchasing your alcohol and bring cans or plastic bottles wherever possible. Please remember this is not a Festival site until the weekend.
- Dogs are permitted on site, however they must be on a lead or tied up in your camp at all times unless away from the campsite for exercise. No exceptions will be made to this (including for my dog). We will not tolerate dogs running around the site!
- No private generators are allowed on Site.
- We have flushing toilets on site, however if you want your own private portableloo for your group ready for when you arrive, they can be booked at the campsite box office.
- We accept no responsibility for this event not going ahead due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. Acts of God, Infectious Diseases, Outbreak of War, Terrorism, Hurricane etc!
Arrive Early - THUR 5th AUG 2021 - U18
For Full Terms & Conditions go HERE
Tickets are transferable but non-refundable or returnable after purchase. If you cannot attend, you may be able to claim from your Holiday\Travel insurance if you have it.
If you need to transfer tickets before they arrive with you just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email you booked under.