OUR Terms & conditions
Please See Below for our Terms & Conditions of Booking
Love Summer Festival 2023, Terms & Conditions
1. This is a family friendly event and is very much orientated towards attendance by children. We expect all campers to respect this particularly in relation to the no-smoking ban within enclosed spaces, and the movement of vehicles on the site.
2. The Campsite is located at Newnham Park, Plympton, Devon, PL75BN and we will send out maps with tickets closer to the event. Anyone travelling from afar or wishing to book a hotel! please get in touch and we will let you have any information you need. Camping is available from Friday 4th from 12.00, however there will be no entertainment until 4.00pm, food stalls will close by 2.00am. Music will finish at 7.00pm Sun 6th August. Last departure from site will be 11.00am on Monday 7th August
3. There is no admittance to anyone under the age of 18 without accompaniment by a parent or guardian, or at the very least a responsible adult. Proof of age may be required to obtain entry. Our security will reserve the right to search you before entry, it is a shame we have to do this and it is not the norm on entry. It is however essential that any undesirables are prevented from entering our event as we have the safety of all on the site to consider.
4. The sale of alcohol on the site by anybody is strictly prohibited under the terms of the license. We would like the children to be able to run around barefoot, please remember this when purchasing your alcohol and bring cans or plastic bottles wherever possible
5. Dogs are NOT permitted in the entertainments area but are allowed on the campsite.
6. No private generators or sound systems, if you want to be perform, play, DJ or just blatantly show off contact us and we can arrange this. If you want your own private portaloo for your group, contact us in advance and we will arrange this for you at cost price ready for when you arrive.
7. Trading – All sale of goods on the site is by prior arrangement with the organisers. To trade within our market area, or to bring a stall to sell your wares please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org The sale of any Substances, Gases or Paraphernalia regardless of being Legal, Illegal, Herbal or Otherwise as deemed inappropriate for a family event will not be tolerated at our events, this includes tobacco and smoking products.
8. We accept no responsibility for this event not going ahead due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. Acts of God, Foot & Mouth, Infectious Diseases, Outbreak of War, Terrorism, Storm/Hurricane etc!
9. Cars are not permitted on site, if towing a caravan or trailer a maximum of 30 minutes is permitted, failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave site.
10. Site Security reserve the right to search on entry for prohibited items.
Love Camping Terms & Conditions - Early Arrival Camping - Apply 11:00 on Wed 2nd to 12:00 Fri 4th August 2023
1. A Weekend Festival Ticket is required for each person & child that is camped. Note : Your camping tickets may be sent separately from your Festival Tickets, all tickets will be posted out at the beginning of June. Arrivals are from 10:00am
2. No cars are permitted on site. FULL STOP! Our car park is 100m level walk from the car park. If you are dropping a caravan or trailer you will be allowed 45 minutes to unhitch and site. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave site. The car park has easy access on and off the site.
3. To bring a camper or caravan on site you must have a valid weekend festival caravan\camper pass, there is no additional charge for this for the extra days.
4. Noise - This is the biggy! at the weekend we are a Festival. Wed & Thurs we are a Family Campsite. If you have a sound system in your camper we are happy for you to listen in your own camp at a reasonable level, however we ask that all music is ceased after dark. We ask you to respect our security staff should they need to remind anyone of this point! Anyone with a particularly poor memory on this may be asked to leave site until the weekend.
5. Fires are not permitted on site under our insurance policy. You are however allowed to use barbecues, this is a campsite after all. NEVER EVER... NOT EVER! TAKE A HOT BBQ INTO A TENT AT NIGHT TO KEEP WARM. IT WILL GIVE OFF CARBON MONOXIDE! ITS A KILLER!!!
6. The campsite and main festival site will be completely separated using a secure fence. Can we please remind you all, especially those with children that until open on Friday this area is Out Of Bounds and is potentially dangerous
7. here is no admittance to anyone under the age of 18 without accompaniment by a parent or guardian, or at the very least a responsible adult. Proof of age may be required to obtain entry.
8. The sale of alcohol on the site by anybody is strictly prohibited under the terms of the license. We would like the children to be able to run around barefoot, please remember this when purchasing your alcohol and bring cans or plastic bottles wherever possible. Please remember this is not a Festival site until the weekend.
9. Dogs are NOT permitted in the entertainments area but are permitted on the campsite.
10. No private generators are allowed on Site.
11. We have plenty of toilets on site, however if you want your own private portable loo for your group ready for when you arrive, they can be booked at the campsite box office.
12. We accept no responsibility for this event not going ahead due to circumstances beyond our control i.e. Acts of God, Foot & Mouth, Infectious Diseases, Outbreak of War, Terrorism, Storm/Hurricane etc!
13. Site Security reserve the right to search on entry for prohibited items.